Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Duddingston Loch Wedding

Rod and Fi are people who really care about the world around them, so it was very appropriate for them to be married in a nature sanctuary. Here are the residents:



From getting to know them I just knew that Fi would have a very groovy outfit for her big day. I so wish I'd had wings on my wedding day. Here they are with their beautiful daughter Lori cat.



This is a very cool bridesmaid. She also had wings and the little red dots on her dress are ladybirds. Now why didntt I have some ladybirds on my wedding dress? They were all carrying wild flowers which was a thoughtful touch.



It is so nice to gather for a wedding in an outside setting and it was a cool, comfortable mid-summers day. Here is a picture of the happy throng.

No comments: